The April opening of the Heritage Center has been delayed until further notice due to the Coronavirus. Although it has not affected Kidron yet, we are closing to protect our staff, docents, members, and the public.
The Board has not made a decision yet concerning our April Members Banquet. We are waiting to determine if the Governor of Ohio will extend the ban on groups of more than 50. Watch this site for further news in early April.